Monday, January 25, 2010

AND THE BABY'S NAME IS....

DUNH DUNH DUNH...

BRAXTON McKAY RUCKER

I finally got the "ok" from Jesse to post the baby's name. But he wants me to warn you, if you take this name... you will be cut off from our lives!!! It only took months of debating and shooting down eachother's names to FINALLY decide on a name. Seriously, we could NOT agree on a boy name if our lives depended on it. Actually, we couldn't agree on on any names... we had decided on a girl name, but then of course found out we were having a boy. Go figure! This was the first name we actually agreed on and for someone reason it just felt right. So this is it, Braxton McKay. Unless for some odd reason when he is born... it just doesn't fit, but I doubt that (b/c then our kid would be nameless!!!) Hope you guys like it.... and if you don't, TOO BAD!!!!

5 comments:

AMBER said...

Very cute name!!

Sunderhaus Family said...

Wow, I LOVE McKay as a middle name!

August and Melissa said...

I love it!

Tiffany said...

I love it too. And I know what you mean about the stealing, I have two names that we aren't using this time that I am sooo worried about them getting taken by someone... Love you!!!

Rucker Family said...

Cute blog! Love the name too! Congrats! Boys are so fun. Can't believe our little guy is almost 2 months now! Hope your pregnancy is going well. :)