Tuesday, January 12, 2010

21 Weeks and Showing



So it finally happened.... I am officially showing. Why was I wanting to look prego again??? I really don't know. I feel like I am getting bigger by the minute and I hate it! Uhh!!! Oh well! To end on a better note, I think we finally agreed on the furniture and bedding we are doing for the baby's room. I thought that day would never come! Now we can start working on getting the nursery done. It just sucks that we are going to do all this work and then have to do it all over again when we move next December. Don't worry, we're not moving out of state just a couple miles south of where we are now!

5 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Yeah, I thought showing would just be OH so fun...but I just felt fat. Except I feel the baby now and THATS exciting!

August and Melissa said...

Y ou look great! What colors are you going with for the nursery?

Jesse and Mallory said...

I found this custom bedding online that's super cute so gonna have it made. The colors in it black white lime green and this bright blue and were doing black furniture. Do you have ideas for bedding for your nursery?

Tiffany said...

send me links... I wanna see rough pictures of where you are going with the room

Sunderhaus Family said...

how how adorable you look!
Hey so pics of the nursery-creating process please please please