Thursday, May 14, 2009

SUMMER IS HERE...







So Summer is definately here, at least it feels like it. I was on my way home from the doctor's office (yes, I am always at the doctor!!!)wednesday and decided to stop by my parents and to my suprise both of my sisters-in-law and their kids were over to go swimming. So I decided to stay for a bit and lay out by the pool to chat while the kids swam. Of course I didn't have a swimsuit but luckily I had a tank top on and I borrowed a pair of shorts from my mom. I have to say I did get some sun that day and I realized why I like to tan at the tanning salon. Arizona is FREAKIN HOT! I was only laying there for about 10 minutes and I thought I was going to DIE!!! So no more outside for me...looks like I'm gonna stick to the tanning beds until I'm on the beach in Cali this summer! I did have fun watching the kids though. Maddie can swim all the way to the deep end now and Andrew has gotten so much better too. I can't believe how old they are and all the things they can do now. Colby was shooting baskets and man, I can tell he is going to be one good basketball player just like his dad!!! Ema is just like her Auntie Mally... she just likes to float on raft or lay out on a chair! I swear she is my long lost child! I think Brody was the only kid who didn't seem to have too much fun in the water. Beth tried to stick him in this floaty thing but he just started screaming when he was put in the water... I guess he doesn't like baths either. Lol! So all in all it was a good day, I was just sad that Jesse couldn't be there to spend it with me!!! Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am going kill you for putting this craptacular picture of me up. He he he...pay back is coming :)