Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Puppy Cuts!


Well this isn't really something that happened in the last few days but we had the puppies groomed a while ago. Since we're both to scared to cut their nails, we always just wait til we take them to get their hair cut and just have them do it, haha! Anyways, the other day after we had taken them to get them cut I was laying downstairs on the couch and they both came to lay with me and they ended up falling asleep on me. I just happened to have my phone in my pocket and was able to take a picture and when I had taken the picture I then noticed and just thought it was cute that Bella always takes one of her front legs and wraps it around her little sister Maya to try and keep her warm, lol! They of course now have much longer hair and are in need for a trip to the groomer to have their hair cut again.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

So sweet!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

So i'm thinking.... I love the red one that you had made... but then I love animal print with the hot pink.... so it doesn't need to match the room in the colors ... but either one of those I will love!!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I love how I have commented on this one 3 times now! haha... you should update! :) I tagged you to do the crazy 8's... it's on my blog!