Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MY NEW HOBBY






So I have decided to start making crafts again in my spare time. Since so many of my friends are pregnant and I will be needing gifts, I decided to kill two birds with one stone and make baby things. So this week it was wipe case covers. These are just some that I have made so far but I am going to be doing lots of different colors with differnt buckles in the middle. I have round ones, square ones, hearts, fluer di lis's.etc... I am also going to do different designs with different patterns and fabrics.

I have also decided that I am going to attempt to make bling binkies (binkies with rhinestone designs), binky holders (the clips that attach the binky on to the baby's shirt), burp clothes with cute designs and patterns.. of course for that one I will have to learn how to sew... Yeah, I doubt that is going to happen, but we'll see. Jesse came home and saw all wipe case covers I had made today and he was like "These actually look good." Pshh..Like I was going to make something ugly. Anyways... well I will keep you posted on all of my new crafts. If you like any of these and you want one...justt me know.

8 comments:

The Robisons said...

Yeah, so, I don't want one....BUT I know people who do!!! :o) ALSO, I am wondering if maybe we could use these "items" you are planning on making for our girls to sell for girls camp (fundraiser type thing)...let me know!!!

Nick and Jen said...

Such a cute idea! No kids in the near future for me...but when the time comes I WANT ONE. :)

Michelle said...

seriously so cute! I love the brown one. I want one when we have kids. I wish I still lived close to you so I could come and make crafts with you!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I'm so proud of you! Those are darling! Well will have to have another date night when we get back from California!

mk said...

K, so the brown totally matches my bedroom. I love it. And the pink is ADORABLE. And all the bajillions of color combos you put on FB. I'll just have you choose for me. Oh, and I don't want it shipped. Hand delivered please. Thanks.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

So if you did want to make a different one... the baby's theme is jungle princess, or I love the brown and the red one that you made. I'm sure it will be fabulous whatever you do! And I was going to say I love how you didn't use all these little things that will end up falling off. My sister got one and most of the sparkly and whatever small things on there just started falling off a week later. Anyway! Thanks chicky!! You are awesome!!

Ben N Nessa said...

Those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! You are so talented!

Beth said...

I had so much fun helping you last week. I love the one you made me Mal! Thanks so much! They are so cute and you are doing an awesome job.