Sunday, May 3, 2009

Playing with the Kids!!!




So last week Jesse and I met my Mom at San Tan Village so we could hang out with Andrew and Ema, whom she was babysitting. We watched them as they played on the playground... well Andrew played on it while Ema sat next to me and my mom like she always does! We love spending time with Andrew and Ema, its just too bad that Maddie is in school all day. So we don't see her as much. :-( After the playing, we got pretzels( their favorite and mine) and headed home. Sometimes I really love that I only work part time and Jesse isn't in school all the time. That way we can have relaxing days spending time with eachother and family!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

That's so fun! And cherish em cause you don't know how many of those you will get! By the way ema's expression is to funny! What a cute! Thanks again for having for dinner! You two are awesome!