Sunday, March 21, 2010

Like Father, Like Son


Yep, our baby Braxton is already a die hard SUNS fan just like his Daddy!

So since Braxton is in the hospital and we dont get to dress him or decorate a room for him, we decided we would do a little something to make him feel more at home. The hospitals provide these blankets that go on the incubators, so when they are sleeping the lights from the room don't bother them. They are of course, well, UGLY! (no offense) So we had our good family-friend Sameera sew a Phoenix Suns one for B. I wasnt too fond of this fabric either, but I know how much Jesse likes the Suns and he cant wait to watch the games with B. I think we are going to have her make another one, so we can switch them out. I'm thinking this next one will have a skull print on it. The nurses loved that we made him one! Now, hopefully it wont get lost at the hospital!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

haha.. so fun! Love it! And I just got your baby shower invite! So excited to see you!! see ya Saturday

Sunderhaus Family said...

Hahaha I love it! That is too too TOO much fun!