Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Little Dull

It's kinda weird with how little has gone on in our lives recently. For one, we're expecting our first child in May and there just isn't much to really blog about. Second, with Christmas coming up there still isn't much to blog about except the fact we are both so excited for this time of season. The colder weather, gloomy skies that actually kinda make it feel a little Christmasy, the holiday music on the radios, and most of all, the PRESENTS!!! HAHA! And last, we're both just still working and I'll start school again on January 20 at the beginning of the upcoming decade, lol. I'm still working for Direct TV and Mallory is still working at Junky Trunk and also helping her brother a couple hours a day at his office. Which has been nice getting the extra money so we can buy gifts for people this year, lol. But I guess the most recent thing that has happened was Mallory went to Texas for a week for her best friend Michelle's baby shower. They are having their second child and we just love them. As much as I missed my beautiful wife while she was gone, I did love watching my sports games all day, lol. She'll let me watch some while she's here but I got to watch it all day, lol. We'll have some pictures to post up soon of the next ultrasound we are having done on the 17, which should be THE ULTRASOUND. That's the one where we hopefully find out we are having a boy. Lol, well as a guy I hope it's a boy and of course Mallory wants to dress up a cute girl. But in the end, we both just want a really happy and healthy baby. So either a boy or a girl will definitely be the best blessing in our lives. So until then that's really all that has been going on around here.

No comments: