Monday, December 21, 2009

IT'S A BOY

Baby Rucker


It's definately a BOY


His leg and foot


His hand


His first outfit and toy. We found out right before we went to the Suns game!!!


So after the big disappointment last Thursday, we finally got to find out what we were having today! We couldn't be happier to say WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!! We had both been thinking that was going to be the outcome... to tell you the truth we would have been completely shocked if it was a girl. I have been referring to it as a "he" since the first day we found out we were prego. So I guess we were right, and so was EVERYONE else that thought that too. (I don't think I had one person tell me they thought it was a girl)

The ultrasound went great. It was a level II because of some of my medical conditions, so it was pretty thorough. The tech explained everything she was doing and measuring. They said everything looked perfect and health. My expected due date is now May 18th. After our appt, we headed to the Suns vs Cavs game, despite me being sick for the past week and feeling terrible. (The tickets were my Christmas present to Jesse!) It was a blast even though they lost. We bought our son his first little out fit and toy! We couldn't pass up getting our boy some Suns gear!!!

2 comments:

August and Melissa said...

That is so awesome! I'm so excited for you both~

Beth said...

It's so amazing to see their little hands and feet. Does it feel totally real yet? Sometimes its hard to really believe there is this little miracle inside you until you can feel them move and see those incredible images! May 18th is my sister Marcie's birthday...and how cool the due date used to be close to Colby's birthday too.