Thursday, April 2, 2009

RASCAL FLATTS





So I know the concert was a while ago, but I have just been lazy to put the pictures up. So me and Jesse went to the Rascal Flatts concert on March 12th. I have been dying to see them in concert for forever now. Everytime they were here I lived in Texas and everytime they were in Texas I lived here! So I was so stoked that I was finally in the right state at the right time to see them this year. They are my favorite country band and Jesse loves them too! So despite the fact it was cold (and I had stolen Jesse's sweatshirt)the 4 girls next to us some how multiplied into 8, everyone was spilling beer on us and the girl behind me kept tapping my chair (and offbeat I might add) the concert was amazing! They are so good live. He seriously has an amazing voice and the bass player was so funny! I am so glad that I finally got to see them live and I got to go with my hubby!
Oh PS for anyone who cares... Jessica Simpson opened. She actually did better than I thought. She has a really good voice but she makes weird faces when she sings and she kept tripping over cords and almost falling on her butt!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

We went to that concert last year and it was so fun! Aren't they amazing?!

Ben N Nessa said...

How fun!!! :)