Saturday, April 25, 2009

SURGERY ON A SATURDAY




So we woke up super early this morning to be to my surgery by 6AM...I was having my right wrist and fingers operated on. They were going in to cut out all this extra tissue that was causing this huge lump and pain in my wrist and trigger finger in 3 of my fingers. The surgery went well and only lasted about 30 min. I still cant feel or move my fingers but my wrist is KILLING me. I am on pain meds but I am still in a lot of pain and I can't use my right hand which really really sucks luckily I don't have to work until Wednesday! At least I have Jesse at home taking care of me... he even tried to help my fix my hair before the picture...hope it semi looks ok since hes going to have to be doing that for a couple days plus helping me get dressed, but on my makeup, fix my food etc..

PS I had to type this whole post with one hand... not so fun!!!

1 comment:

The Greenwald Family said...

Wow. What's next I think we should get cheek bones put in. Then we can look like Michelle Pfieffer. Haha. I love the dress. Im so excited.