Monday, March 9, 2009

Some of my obsessions right now....


MESA FROZEN YOGURT... the best frozen yogurt on the face off the earth. Seriously, I could eat it everynight and for about a month I did. If you ever decide to go there try the tart peach (or any of the tart flavors) it is the best! So YUMMY! (and its only 80 calories per 4 oz)



Oh how I love HSM 3...it actually is a really good movie, that is if you like musicals! Jesse keeps getting mad because I watch it over and over again. And if I'm not watching it I am listening to it on my ipod! I totally have a crush on Zac Efron... he is an amazing dancer and has the best voice!


I know I have a biased opinion, but I love the store I work at... seriously we have the cutest stuff ever and its all for a good price! If you haven't been in, you definately need to come check it out!


So right now I am obsessed with Adam Lambert on Americal Idol... I seriously love that show and right now he's my fav. Yes, I am one of those people who vote over and over again cuz I want him to stay in! I'm a dork

1 comment:

Lynette said...

i have a poster of zac efron in my room & all my friends are like "dude, take it off"... but, he's just so darn sexy.

p.s your store is really cute, btw!