Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're Engaged, finally!


So it looks like as of June 23rd, 2008 (Jesse's B-day) around midnight, we are officially engaged. If you ask either one of us, we would both probably tell you that it did not happen the way we thought it would, but it was still one of the happiest moments in our lives. Jesse had set up rose petals leading from the doorway to the living room, where he was kneeling in the center of candles set up in the shape of a heart. (I couldn't tell if he was sweating from all the candles or if he was just really nervous to ask me) So on one knee, with the coolest ring box that played a slideshow and music, he asked me to marry him. I, of course, said YES! Seriously, that was the happiest moment of my entire life.

I can't wait until September 26th, so I can marry Jesse in the temple and be with him for all eternity.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Congrats!! We are excited for you guys and can't wait to see all the pictures from the special day.

Tiffany said...

YEAAAA!!! Love the ring! SO SO SO SO happy for you guys. Let me know how all the wedding planning is going!!!!!