Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Been A While!


Well it has definately been a few weeks since I have been on here to write. There's been alot of stuff that has been going on so I'll just brief you one whats been happening. The first thing I guess is that we found a new Samsung big screen TV for downstairs in our home and an entertainment unit from Ashley to place it on with two bookcases on the side for some decorating that Mallory loves to do. We'll post pictures of it after we get it all set up. It will take a while becuase the tv is being delivered on the 23 along with dish network gettin set up which is a new change as well, and the entertainment unit is coming on the 24 to get set up. So hopefully this weekend we will have everything up and be able to post it up. Then we went to a few different tux places to try and find lime green vests for the wedding and after about a total of 2 months of looking, we finally found a place with the right color and went ahead and made reservations for those. We then went shopping over the weekend and tried to find a couple of different outfits for our engagement photos and found some great stuff from the gap, banana republic, and some other stores. So my sister Marissa actually took some photos of us that we really liked down in Maricopa by my parents place and we really liked the photos. Those will be posted as soon as Mallory makes a little slideshow of some of the photos. They were some really creative ideas that Marissa came up with. So now that we have the outfits, Mallory is having her friend Kallie do her hair and gettin longer extensions put in and then next weekend we will have the engagement photos taken. So basically that is whats been going on in the last 10-15 days that I haven't written on here. Last off, we went and saw the new Batman movie last night and both though it was a really good movie. I personally thought that Heath Ledger did a great job as the joker but as a movie overall, I thought the Batman Begins was a little better but like I said, we still thought it was a great movie. We both definately reccomend that everyone goes and sees it. That's whats going on with us right now and like I said, we'll have some photos posted up as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I heard about the new furniture. I'm sure everything looks great! I need to stop by and see everything and you guys!

Vanessa said...

You guys sound so busy! Good luck with all of the planning ;)