Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day




So after being sick all weekend, I thought I would give the blog a try. So, what I thought was going to be a relaxing day off from work yesterday, actually ended up being a very eventful day. Jesse spent the whole morning moving out of his apartment... and while I probably should have offered to help him, I went and did what I do best... Shopping! (Honestly, how much help would I have been anyways???) It was a succesful shopping trip, I ended up with a wedding dress. It wasn't the one I had gone there to get, in fact, it wasn't even one of the few I had been looking at. But I put it on, and it was just perfect. It is totally me, simple! I kept trying to convince Jesse to let me try it on for him, but of course he wouldn't give in! :-( So I tried it on for everyone in my family... multiple times. I just love it! I am super excited. So the rest of the day was spent with family. We went to Kingston Barry's 1st Birthday. He is so cute and super big! You should have seen him with cake, it was so funny! Then we headed to my house to have a BBQ with my whole fam. We just ate, and ate, and watched the kids swim. I am starting to think that my nieces and nephews like Jesse more than me, especially my nephew. He is always asking to play with Jesse. I think Jesse's favorite part was taking my brothers new truck for a test drive since we are in the middle of deciding what kind of truck to buy him when we get married. So my day didn't go the way I planned, but it was a memorable one filled with family and friends!

3 comments:

The Robisons said...

How fun!!! You got your dress!!! That is awesome...you will have to email me a picture (krobison@email.com). Sorry to hear that you were sick! Wish we lived closer so that we could hang out! You are awesome and we are excited to have you join our family!

Marissa said...

I want to see the dress too. Hey I have an idea!! Wear it to the movies thurs night! (Hehe) Just kiddin. Seriously though. Email me a picture too.

James Walker said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :)