Saturday, May 24, 2008

How We Met!

Well Jesse and I met on March 30. It goes back before that day though that we started noticing each other. Jesse was doing his home teaching to who are now my two roomates and they had mentioned that they were wanting to set him up with me. Jesse never acted on it though because he wasn't really looking for a relationship at the time. So about a month goes by where we just see each other here and there and then my two new roomates move in and Jesse helps them move in being their home teacher. So after they move in they're heading home and again they tell Jesse that they want to set the two of us up. Once again Jesse doesn't do anything. This time his reason was that since they didn't do anything the last time they said this he didn't think they were being serious about it. So a couple weeks go by and then I find out he's coming over to do some home teaching so I tell my roomates I want to answer the door to see who he is. I thought he was so cute but we didn't really get to talk much because he came in and did his home teaching and then he left. So we go to church and it turns out that we end up sitting right by each other in Sunday School, and so I start texting my roomate to tell her to try and set us up. Little did I know that she sent a message to him after I said that saying that Mallory wants me to hook you two up. So after church is over I'm heading home and I get a text from Jesse and that's how our love affair started.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Yay!! You started a blog! I'm so glad. Now we just need to get some more pictures of you two.