Monday, June 2, 2008

Short Hello

Well it's been a little while since we've said anything on here. Not much has happened in the last few days though so there won't be much to say. The latest most exciting news happened on Friday when Mallory got a phone call from Kay Jeweler telling her that her ring was finished and ready for pick up. So you better believe that she was yelling at me til we went and picked that sucker up. It turned out very beautiful I must say. She can't wait for the day to come that I ask the big question and she can wear the ring. Unfortunately I'm not really sure what she'll be more excited about though, wearing the ring or that we are actually engaged, lol. I know she loves me though and were so excited to get married. That was the highlight of the last few days. Everything else was more frustrating stuff with me finally getting all moved out of the condo I was in with my brothers. I'm so glad that's all over though, it was a crazy life living with all of them but definitely a fun time. Sunday we went to Mallory's parents for dinner though and Mallory was so excited to show everyone her ring and what it looked like on her finger (it did look quite amazing I must say). But that's pretty much it with what's happened the last few days. We'll be back soon with another update on how things are going.

No comments: