Monday, July 13, 2009

UPDATE




So last Saturday Jesse and I went out looking for a new car. We wanted to trade my Honda Civic in to get something a litter bigger so that Jesse could fit better and be more comfotable in the car I drive. Plus, we wanted a car that would be easier to fit carseats in and get kids in and out of better(No, we are not prego yet but we have decided that we are going to start trying soon). So of course we decided to go looking at the dealership where Dave, our brother-in-law, works. We didn't think we would find one so soon but we actually found a car that we both liked. Dave got us a smokin' deal on a 2009 Chevy Equinox.(and we really really appreciate him doing that) It is white with a tannish/greyish interior. Of course I am a brat and wasn't sure if I liked the interior, but it has grown on me the past couple days. I love driving our new car. It has so much room and its so clean and shiney. The only thing wrong with it right now is that the windows aren't tinted. But don't you worry, I already made Jesse make a call to get that done. Arizona is WAY W?AY W?AY too hot to not have tinted windows. I literally can feel the sun burning my skin as I drive, and no I am not being dramatic. So we are really excited about our new car... of course we are the outcast of the family with our GMC Sierra and Chevy Equinox. All of my family seems to drive Nissan. Matt's family has a Nissan Altima and Armada. Marshall's family has a Nissan Armada, Titan and 350z and my dad has a Nissan Altima.. I guess my mom is an outcast too. Ha. So that was our excitement for the weekend.

Not much else is new... Jesse is looking for a new job that will treat him better, have better pay and work with his school schedule. (Sears said they would...but now they aren't going to) I am also looking for another part time job to make some extra money. I am also in the prcoess of getting my business liscense so I can sell my diaper wipe cases to boutiques and online. I actually already has one boutiqe want to sell them. We are also hoping that the people that are renting the other house that my dad owns decide to move when their lease is up. We have decided that we would love to move into that house. It is bigger, nicer and has a pool. It would be great for kids. Plus it has a big back yard where the dogs could run around. So anyways thats all folks!

3 comments:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

fun fun! New cars are always exciting! and good for you for all the diaper wipe case stuff. That's awesome. Something you can do at home and hopefully have fun with it! Well miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

mk said...

You know what... if you lived here, you could totally work for my dad, make bank, have the coolest bosses EVER, eat lunch with me when I visit, and my mom could fire the grouchy old lady that works there now. And you would get to laugh with Rhonda every day. Best.job.ever.

I heart your car. Please don't run into anything/anyone. ;)

Cori said...

Yay for babies, that's exciting! I bet you would love being pregnant haha! Cute car. Come see Julian some time : )