Monday, July 27, 2009

American Idols Live Tour

The Top Ten

#1 Kris Allen

#2 Adam Lambert (My favorite!!!)

#3 Danny Gokey

#4 Allison Iraheta

#5 Matt Giraud

#6 Anoop Desai

#7 Lil' Rounds

#8 Scott Macintyre

#9 Megan Joy

#10 Michael Sarver


So as soon as Season 8 ended on American Idol, I knew that I was going to have to get tickets to see the concert this year. You better believe that I was on my computer at 9:59 to be the first one to get tickets at 10:00. We got floor seats...only a couple rows back. Jesse wasn't too happy cuz he thought we would be standing most of the concert but luckily we didn't have too. Now just so you know, I have already managed to drag Jesse to the American Idol concert last year and yes, he had to go with me this year too!!! I think he secretly liked this year's concert...minus Adam Lambert (who of course was the only one I was really there to see) The concert was actually really really good. They all sounded so much better than they did on the show. Matt was actually one of the best performers of the night. I would definately go see him concert. Adam was also AMAZING. He really knows how to put on a show. And his voice, I could listen to him sing all day long...sing, not scream! Kris was just Kris... very mellow. You could definately tell that Arizona was an "Adam Lambert" state... the croud seemed to go CRAZY for him...all the little girls, older women and gay guys. It was great. and yes we all "knew" that Adam was gay when we watched the show, but let me just tell you that now that he is "out of the closet" he is definately more flamboyant! All in all it was a good concert and we had a great time. I am glad I got to spend it with my hubby.

Our next events: Seeing Phantom and Grease here in AZ!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Im so jealous!! I wanted to go but we missed it! Cool pics.