Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY 2009






So our first Valentine's Day as a couple we spent it in Texas. Which was nice to be away, just too bad I was in pain and recovering from surgery. We still had a nice day though...we spent the day going to lunch at Rudy's (which Jesse had been dying to try since he hears not only his dad rave about it but my family also)and then window shopping at the mall. I found this really cute bracelet at coach that I loved. So later that night we ordered in some amazing Chinese food and just hungo out with Michelle and Pete. They told us they were going to look at guns but came back to supirse us with our Valentine's gifts. They both got us a single rose... Michelle's was pink (of course) and mine red. Michelle got her Snuggie she wanted and Jesse suprised me with my Hannah Montana singing card that I wanted...in it was a gift card to Coach to buy the bracelet he heard me talking about. I have the best husband ever! Although, the bracelet is on backorder till March 30th I am still determined to get it.... thats how cute it is! So overall we had a great first Valentine's Day as a couple...minus the pain! Seriously, I really do have the best husband ever. Not only did he suprise me with my gift, he took care of me the whole weekend! I love him more than anything!

No comments: