Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MICHELLE'S 25TH BIRTHDAY







So we just happened to be in Texas on Michelle's birthday weekend... we went out Friday Feb. 13th for her birthday dinner to Babe's Chicken. (Which was Jesse's fav meal) We ordered food and I secretely told them it was Michelle's b-day. So at the end of the dinner the made her dress like a chicken and flap her wings while we all sang happy birthday to her. Lets just say she wasn't too happy about that! We went back to her parents house to celebrate with Sprinkles cupcakes that Pete had brought with him. I have been dying to try them and for some reason I thought they were just in LA but they have one in Dallas and actually one in Scottsdale... but they were super yummy! I got Michelle some cute clothes from my store for her b-day... hope she liked them. I am so glad that we got to spend Michelle's birthday with her. It has been way too long! Love you Michelle!

1 comment:

mk said...

I am so so so glad you were able to be here for my bday. It made it so memorable!! Even despite the surgery, I thought the visit was so fun! It was THE PERFECT long weekend and exactly what I needed. :)