Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Nativity...Greenwald Style!



So it looks like christmas came a little early... we did our christmas eve tradition a couple days early. Everyone came over for dinner and a show... little did they know they would be a part of it. So this is how it went staring:

Madisen as Joseph
Colby as the Wiseman
Andrew as the Sheperd
Bath as the Virgin Mary
Emalie as the Sheep
and a random baby doll as Baby Jesus.

The show was great and we all sang Christmas songs...Colby kind of sang his own random song, but it still turned out great. We all opend our Christmas Eve PJ's and got our yearly ournament. This was Jesse's first year of experiencing the Greenwald Christmas tradition...I don' think he was too excited about the pajamas... and yes we all match and wear them Christmas morning. Don't worry I am sure we will post some pictures of that. So besides watching everyone dress up, and seeing Jesse experience the Greenwald traditons, my highlight of the night was when my mom asked my Great Aunt Marie if we could use her cane for the shepard.... I about died laughing. Anyways well thats all for now! We love you all!

No comments: