Thursday, December 11, 2008

JUST A LITTLE UPDATE....

So alot has changed since we have been married. First off, the puppies are big now( well Bella is 5.12 and Maya is 5.1, but thats big for them) They are turning out to be two expensive investments. Bella some how got ringworm and we have been treating that for like a month and now Maya has it. I guess it takes months to go completely away, uhh what a pain! We (Well Jesse) laid down grass in our side yard which made potty training so much easier! They are doing great now and love going through the doggy door! Although the carpet is still going to need to be replaced, they were worth it.

As for me and Jesse, alot has changed with us too. I got fired from my job the end of October, oops... but it was from me missing to much being sick all the time. Which I am doing alot better, I haven't been sick in a while (Cross your fingers) and a couple weeks after that Jesse got laid off from his job at Henry Brown. They got laid off about half of the employees. So we were a little stressed for a while but I got a job working at this super cute clothing boutique called Junky Trunk off Val Vista and Southern, I work part time so next semester I am going to go to school full time. Jesse is selling alarms with his brother Jake, and doing really well at it. He too is going to go to school next semester. So we will both be working part time and going to school full time at MCC. Hopefully I can finish up soon so we can start having kids! Well thats all thats new with us, I can't wait for the holidays and my birthday (Dec. 27th) I love this time of year! Love you all!

1 comment:

Cori said...

I didn't know your birthday was so close to Christmas, Vincent's is the 23rd! Hey I saw the link to my blog, I actually started a new one that's lots more up to date, its mrandmrscontreras.blogspot.com