Sunday, November 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE... AT LEAST I THINK IT IS...






Ok so now that I don't have a job and I have all the time in the world... I decided that I would put up the Christmas tree... I know Thanksgiving hasn't even passed, but I am obsessed with Christmas. Jesse and I have already loaded are Ipods with Christmas music and thats all we listen to. I am so glad that I married a man who appreciates Christmas as much as I do and lets me decorate for Christmas in the middle of November. I just hope he stays that way after I make him put the lights up... he might not be too happy after that! Anyways well I hope everyone likes my tree... I love decorating so I tried to make it match with my house and still like super cute! Let me know if you like it...

Next project putting up the Christmas lights... we'll see how that goes and if there is any injuries or fighting. Hw!

2 comments:

The Robisons said...

HAHA I CAN NOT WAIT to see the pictures of Jesse putting up Christmas lights...hahaha!! I love your tree!! I think that it is beautiful. Feel lucky that you can have a "beautiful" tree now...when kids come, they get to decorate it in a way THEY love (I guess it's still pretty then too, but you know what I mean). Love you guys!

The Greenwald Family said...

Mallory you are so funny! How exciting your first christmas as Mrs. and Mr.