Monday, October 13, 2008

TWO NEW ADDITIONS TO THE RUCKER FAMILY






So Jesse finally broke down and let me get the puppy I have always wanted.... I think its because I kept telling him I wanted a baby after attending our new ward and seeing all the young couples with kids. So we decided to go look at these Morkie puppies... I picked the one I wanted, but we decided that we would get her a friend, so we ended up coming home with two Morkies. One is six weeks old and her name is Bella (My choice) and the other is 7 weeks old and we named her Maya (Jesse's choice) They are the cutest things ever, but they keep going to the bathroom all over the house, since they are not potty trained yet. That is what we are working on with them. They whined all night and kept Jesse awake, he took care of them all night while I just slept through the noise. Oops! So we will keep you posted on how potty training is going and if we are going to be getting any sleep at night, I guess this is kind of like having a baby.

2 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

They are adorable! How fun :)

Michelle said...

According to TJ, who has had 2 kids, having a puppy is harder than having babies! He says at least you can put a diaper on the baby instead of the puppy that goes all over the floor. They are adorable though. I love the names you chose. Have you had any improvements with the potty training yet? Good luck!