Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 Months

I feel like I have been blogging too much... so for those of you who read these and get bored. I'm sorry.

Braxton is 3 months old ... or 2 weeks(corrected) He now weighs 12 lbs 2 oz, 22 in long and his head is 41 cm. They just switched his formula to a hypoallergenic one in hopes to help alleviate his stomach pains. It seems to be working, only problem now its seems to be going RIGHT through him, if you know what I mean. So hopefully they can figure out which formula will be best for him. I feel so bad when his tummy hurts and there is nothing I can do to help it. His sleeping has been off lately... probably due to the fact he was in pain all the time. We are hoping he will get back on schedule soon and out of his carseat. That's like the only place he will sleep. Weird I know. We want to switch him into the cradle that Jesse's Dad made for us. It is amazing. I can't believe he did it all by hand. It is perfect.


Last Saturday we had our first pictures of Braxton taken. It was Aimee's gift to us. She had her friend Lisa Marie do them. Although, he cried and was fussy the first hour of the shoot, I think we got some really good pictures. I hope they are super cute. It was a little harder to do some of the "newborn" poses cuz he's so much older now. But once he finally calmed down, he let us put him in whatever positions and outfits we wanted. I can't wait to see what they look like. As soon as we get them we will post them.

So thats about it lately. I found a new doctor who specializes in endometriosis. I go to see him on the 22nd. I have been in so much pain lately, I can't stand it. It is so hard to take a care of a baby and be in that much pain 24/7. All I do is cry at night. I am really hoping that he will be able to help me out in some way. Last night was Glee's season finale. I really think I am going to go into a deep depression the next couple months until it starts back up again. Well, at least my fav show will be coming back on. Jesse's ended for good. No more 24. And yes, he still wants to name one of our kids Jack Bauer. Although, I can't say much cuz I want to name one Finn! hehe! Anyways well thats all... be checking back for the post of Braxton's baby pics!!!! Love you all

2 comments:

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

I can't believe Jesse's dad made that!!! It is GORGEOUS!! I didn't realize how crafty they are.. it kind of seems like a hidden talent or something! Anyway... it's beautiful! Glad all is well! Love you guys! WE STILL NEED TO GET TOGETHER! We need to meet this little boy in person!

Sunderhaus Family said...

Endo is so painful!! Good luck I hope that you are able to find something that works! Oh, and tell Steph that if you both go to the shower you can see each other :)

That is such a gorgeous cradle.