Thursday, May 20, 2010

HOLY GLEEK!





So for those of you who don't know, I am OBSESSED with the TV show Glee and have been since day 1. I made Jesse start watching it with me and luckily he likes it almost as much as I do. When I found out that Phoenix was going to be 1 of their 4 stops on the tour, I knew I just HAD to go! My dad surprised me with tickets the second they went on sale. Originally, I had thought I would be going to the concert a million years pregnant since it was so close to my due date but luckily that didn't happen! So this past Saturday night was the concert and our first time leaving Braxton at home :-( The concert was seriously AMAZING, besides the fact we were squeezed next to the LARGEST lesbian couple EVER but whatever! It was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been too and Jesse agreed. The whole cast was there minus Mr. Schuester, Sue Sylvester and Jesse St. James. They sang all their hits from the show. (Yes, I have ALL the songs memorized... plus it has been the only music playing in my car for the past year. I'm surprised Braxton didn't come out of the womb singing Glee songs!) I think Brittany was the funniest part of the show. She has such classic one liners. I'm not sure what my favorite song was... Maybe Don't Stop Believin' and Somebody to Love. The Lady GaGa song "Bad Romance" was pretty funny to watch! All the girls and Kurt were dressed in crazy Lady Gaga outfits. Kurt looked hilarious in his silver platforms! Anyways, so the concert was soooo good. After it was over, I just knew I had to go again. Jesse thought I was crazy but I convinced my mom to go with me! It was just as good the second time, if not better! We just happened to get floor seats which if that wasn't good enough... I realized from seeing the show the night before that the cast comes down the aisles right where we were sitting and I just happened to have an aisle seat. So I got high fived by Finn, Puck, Kurt and the rest of the guys from the show. That seriously made my day! I text Jesse as soon as it happened... he just made fun of me! I kinda felt like I shouldn't wash that hand or something...but I'm not that much of a stalker/fan! My mom enjoyed the show as much as I did! I am so glad that she decided (was forced) to go with me! I seriously hope that they do a concert again because it was that much fun! So for those of you who don't know... Glee is on Tuesdays at 8:00! Watch it, you'll love it!

1 comment:

Sunderhaus Family said...

You are too freaking adorable. I totally love you side comments, like the couple you were next to. I am so glad you had so much fun! I hesitate to mention that I have never seen the show. I love the pictures. SO glad you had a great time!


Rachel