Sunday, April 18, 2010

Month Summary

So here's a little summary of the past month or so, or weeks, or I don't know I have lost all track of time these days!

Jesse held Braxton for the very first time. It was the most special momment for me. I loved seeing Braxton with his daddy! I can't wait for both of my boys to be at home with me 24/7! I love them more than words can describe!

My best friend,Michelle,came to visit and brought her son Colt (I forgot to take a pic with him, I'm retarded) She was suppose to be coming for the shower, but oops Braxton was already here! Michelle is like my other half. So I couldn't wait for her to meet my little one and I couldn't wait to meet hers. Colt is Braxton's "Wingman" and we know they are going to be BFF's!! He is such a good baby! (Seriously, I'm not just saying that!), although he did teach Braxton how to flip people off. haha! JK. Michelle got me hooked on Young and the Restless... and she is obsessed with her Faith Newman toy for Colt, long story.. see Michelle's blog for explanation. Hopefully, her whole little family will be able to come out here when we go through the temple... Hopefully sometime soon!

Braxton loves his Auntie Buchelle!!!

Braxton got his oxygen off and feeding tube out. He looks so cute now that he is wire free!

He is taking all his feeds by bottle! He now eats a little over 1.5oz, well he's suppose to. He does so well at night but only takes 3/4 during the day most times. (I'm hoping thats not a sign that he has his days/nights mixed up!!!) But he is doing so well. We have both gotten to feed him!

My other best friend Tiffany came to visit this month as well, with her husband Jared, and new baby Brighton! We love when they come to stay at "Hotel Rucker"! Brighton is soooooo stinkin cute and she too, is such a GOOD baby! I like to say that Brighton is Braxton's little girlfriend. I think they could be the next power couple! It has been so much fun having Tif here. It really makes me sad that my bestest girl friends live in other states.(Tif, I'm still working on getting Jesse to move to GA, but I don't know if it will happen.)

So here is the latest pic of Braxton (and Me) He is now 6 lbs and 19 in long! He is doing so good that they think he will come home either this week or next! I can't believe it is almost time for him to come home. I am so excited and nervous! So we are going to be crazy busy this week getting everything ready! I will most likely have a breakdown like everyday trying to get his room all put together. So, I appologize in advance to anyone who might suffer my craziness! But seriously, we can't wait to be with our little one all the time.
Oh, and a little note we are working on going to the temple!!!!

4 comments:

The Robisons said...

WHEN!?!?!?! When are you guys going to go to the temple???? CRAP- I hate living so far away at times like these!!! I am so happy for you both...Braxton is so cute and I can't wait for him to go home with you guys!!!

Sunderhaus Family said...

OH my gosh you are so close to having everyone home!!! I am so excited for you!

Tiffanie said...

I'm so glad Braxton is doing so well - he's a fighter! Good luck getting everything ready and have so much fun bringing your little guy hom :)

Ben N Nessa said...

SO excited for you guys to practice parenting at HOME! And of course, so excited for you guys going to the temple soon...what a wonderful next few months you have to look forward to!