Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!





So last night was our girls night out. Kallie, Brittany, Marci, Michelle, Aimee, and I all went out for sushi at RA and ended up chatting for hours. So when I showed up, Marci and Brittany had me wear a feather boa and a veil with devil horns. I thought it was super cute, even though everyone kept looking at me! We ordered lots of sushi and caught up on girl talk for the next couple hours. (I was so excited to eat sushi since I rarely get to go because Jesse refuses to try it.) Marci and Brittany got me some fun gifts that I will be able to use on our wedding night. Last night was so the most fun I have had in a while. I was so excited that Michelle got to spend it with me. Finally my TX best friend and my AZ best friends together at once.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great time :) Girl, you're about to be married! I can't believe it. I'm so excited for you and Jesse!!!

mk said...

my hair really looked so cute that night! oh yeah, i had fun too ;) see you in a couple weeeeks!